Saturday, June 20, 2009

Putting it all together.

I guess I may be a pureist. I want to have and do everything, but i dont have the funds or the ability to obtain it all. BUT I do have the know how to DO it all!! (okay, MOST of it all). So having said that.. This is my blog! It is still underconstruction. It's kind of like the roads in Arizona, undercontruction at all times, but some roads are open or detours offered.
So this being my first post I wanted to let everyone know that I enjoy feedback. I also enjoy meeting new people, so please feel free to follow me. I will be adding things to the blog almost daily. Thanks for stopping in, next time, grab a cup of coffee sit and chat!

1 comment:

  1. Dear Sister, You are so creative and you are finally getting it that YOU ARE!!

    Love the comment and comparison to the AZ roads. Pretty funny!

    Love ya,
    Big Sis

    ReplyDelete

sock in the jaw

sock in the jaw
This pic is of a piece that i made a while back. I love the idea of coloring in the black and white pics

Partaaayy

Partaaayy
Fun piece I made. Again using the color on vintage pics

Followers