Tuesday, October 27, 2009

Work vs Play..

Hi all..
It's been a few days since I have written so I thought I would post an update.
I am working full time now so writing and "playing" have been put on slow. Never stop doing what you love to do. Slow it down okay. But never stop.
I am lucky that I found a job very quickly after losing my last job so I will not complain. I still do wish I could win the lottery so that I can stay at home and play all the time!
I am contemplating rearranging my studio and apartment again. I think Im going to just use the WHOLE apartment as my "studio" why not? Its just me and I like what I do so..it makes sence!
Well I have to go back to work. I will try to catch up more often!

No comments:

Post a Comment

sock in the jaw

sock in the jaw
This pic is of a piece that i made a while back. I love the idea of coloring in the black and white pics

Partaaayy

Partaaayy
Fun piece I made. Again using the color on vintage pics

Followers