Thursday, November 26, 2009

Thanksgiving blessings....

Wonderful Thanksgiving day.
My daughter made dinner at her house (apartment). She lives with her boyfriend and a roommate. They all worked together and made an amazing dinner! The turkey was YUMMY! The sides were all great. The company was fun. All the family in Arizona was there. It was really nice to be all together!
Even though both my daughter and her boyfriend just got let go from their jobs, there was plenty of laughter and smiles to go around. I know in my heart that God will help provide. I pray that he provides soon!

I hope everyone had a blessed and happy day!

No comments:

Post a Comment

sock in the jaw

sock in the jaw
This pic is of a piece that i made a while back. I love the idea of coloring in the black and white pics

Partaaayy

Partaaayy
Fun piece I made. Again using the color on vintage pics

Followers