Sunday, August 15, 2010




My how it seems that time has FLOWN by! I am sorry it has been a while since I have updated here.

I have been very busy working on me. I have let some things slide lately that I should have taken care of so now I am working on them. Nothing major but none the less things that I need to do to feel top notch! I am off of work until September 7th so that I can do what I need to.

Part of my "feel better plan" is blogging and writing more. I have several books floating around in my head and I know they will be fun reads when I can get them into paper or e-book! I promise myself I will work at least one hour every day on writing. I have also been busy sewing and making some Christmas presents. Since they are presents I wont put any pictures here cause you never know who is trying to see what they are getting for Christmas!

I hope everyone is having a great summer. I will be working more on my blog and hopefully updating it with some new pics soon!

Thanks for reading...
Arlene

1 comment:

  1. You truly are lovely and enjoy the rest of the time off and create...create...create! Love you dear friend! Hugs, Susan

    ReplyDelete

sock in the jaw

sock in the jaw
This pic is of a piece that i made a while back. I love the idea of coloring in the black and white pics

Partaaayy

Partaaayy
Fun piece I made. Again using the color on vintage pics

Followers