Friday, October 7, 2011

Time to get serious....

about my selling on ETSY (and sometimes Ebay).
I have TONS of things I keep picking up at estate, yard sales and thrift stores. I buy them and say OH! I can sell this... well it's about time I did! So I am!

My home is FAR from looking like something on Hoarders (THANK GOD!) but if I dont sell some stuff I can't go buy more stuff to sell! I have self imposed this rule. I will be able to buy one thing for every two I can sell. This way I will stay ahead of the "stuff' and not worry about a intervention from A&E! lol!!

So check out my ETSY shoppe:



No comments:

Post a Comment

sock in the jaw

sock in the jaw
This pic is of a piece that i made a while back. I love the idea of coloring in the black and white pics

Partaaayy

Partaaayy
Fun piece I made. Again using the color on vintage pics

Followers