Wednesday, September 23, 2009

My First..

My first follower! Thank you Beth!
I was so excited to meet my new friend Beth. Thanks to Mystic Paper for getting us together! I think it was meant to be!
Checkout Beth's site here. How fun a great scrapbooking idea for those of us who love Project Runway.. Project Scrapbook 09!

I know I have not added any fun pics latley. I'm sorry. I have to get the pics from the show to upload and I am almost finished with the little touches on my studio. As soon as I am done I will post them.

Have a ArtyFall!

No comments:

Post a Comment

sock in the jaw

sock in the jaw
This pic is of a piece that i made a while back. I love the idea of coloring in the black and white pics

Partaaayy

Partaaayy
Fun piece I made. Again using the color on vintage pics

Followers