Wednesday, September 2, 2009

MYSTIC Paper 5 year ANNIVERSARY!! VENDOR FAIRE!

I am so excited. I booked my space today for the MYSTIC PAPER 5th Anniversary vendor faire!

If you are in Arizona and you have not check out this shop you really should! The lady's here ( Kim and Jennifer) are super sweet, the atmosphere is warm and the creativity just FLOWWWSS!! This is my favorite store (can you tell?).

I was considering moving out of Arizona last year and one of the reasons I really didn't want to go was this store! Seriously, I could not imagine finding another store that would fill the spot of MYSTIC PAPER. When you walk through the doors its like a step back in time.

The journey starts with the wonderfully warm front "porch" of the store. How sweet to see a little wooden bench to rest on before or after you shop. When you open the vintage (old?) glass door you step into the past with all the elements of today's creativity! The floor is wood and it creaks, the ceilings are high and they are surrounded by huge vintage family photos that have been created into wall paper. The display cabinets are right out of the antiques store. It is almost like walking into an old time general store!
Mixed with all the wonderful atmosphere and people are some of the best products around. Everything any mixed media/paper crafter could want! From Tim Holtz/Ranger to Graphic 45 and 7 Gypsies. The mix of "found" objects is huge! From doll parts to door knobs you can find it here! If I don't have it in my stash I know MYSTIC will.
If your a crafter you owe it to yourself to check out this shoppe.

Why not start with the 5th Anniversary Celebration on Sept. 12th!

Craft On..

No comments:

Post a Comment

sock in the jaw

sock in the jaw
This pic is of a piece that i made a while back. I love the idea of coloring in the black and white pics

Partaaayy

Partaaayy
Fun piece I made. Again using the color on vintage pics

Followers