Tuesday, January 26, 2010

DING DONG.. AVON CALLING!!

How exciting! I am now an AVON LADY! I know I know.. it's Avon REPRESENTATIVE but hey I love things old fashioned... I'M AN AVON LADY!!!

Check out my own personal website for Avon.. place an order, browse the catalog, see whats new (and there is a lot new!) order a valentine gift!
Avon has REALLY come a long way! Did you know that they have PATENTS on some of their skin care products? When those patents are up the MAJOR cosmetic companies (you know the ones that are in stores like DILLARD'S, MACY'S etc) they then take the formulas and recreate them and sell them as their own!! THAT'S how GREAT Avon products are! AND whats better .. they are not $120 a jar!
So check it out and thanks in advance for helping me become my own business!!

www.youravon.com/arlelneconklin

No comments:

Post a Comment

sock in the jaw

sock in the jaw
This pic is of a piece that i made a while back. I love the idea of coloring in the black and white pics

Partaaayy

Partaaayy
Fun piece I made. Again using the color on vintage pics

Followers