Friday, January 8, 2010


Wonderful! Simply WONDERFUL!
I am so happy to report that I was able to attend 2nd Fridays in Historic Downtown MESA! What a fun time! There was such great ENERGY in the air!
I got to Mystic Paper
http://www.mysticpaper.com/ JUST in the nick of time! Of course I parked in the back of the store. Well not IN the back of the store, but you know what I mean. I went in through the back door and up to the front ... just as they were starting the ATC trade!~ Talk about timing! I made my 6 Elvis themed ATC's all in 45 minutes(this includes finding the proper pictures to use!) and if you know me then you know 45 minutes for 6 ATCs is FAST!
I was lucky to receive some beautiful cards in the swap! Such talented ladies we all are!
I am sad to say that I don't have any pictures. Some day I will get a camera that works!!!! Maybe for my birthday.. hint hint!

I was also able to make it into Domestic Bliss!! I have been wanting to go there FOREVER! It is a wonderfully girlie place! I just want one of everything they have.. well as I told the gal that was working there, I'll just move in there and that will be that! lol!

Such pretty things! But can the mere mortal that is I ever have a home that is all this? Yes and I will to the best of my ability! I WILL DO IT! I am thankful for everything I have and every opportunity I am given!
Are you?

Have a day that is full of blessings no matter how small (even if it is just the fact that you HAVE a DAY~!)

No comments:

Post a Comment

sock in the jaw

sock in the jaw
This pic is of a piece that i made a while back. I love the idea of coloring in the black and white pics

Partaaayy

Partaaayy
Fun piece I made. Again using the color on vintage pics

Followers