Thursday, July 9, 2009

Making more!

Hi all..

Rough week at the 9-5 job! I am still trying to figure out how I can be home and work my craft and make enough money to live on! If anyone has any ideas.. PLEASE let me know!!

Very excited to say a young lady at the 9-5 asked for some specific pieces that I have made! I will also make her some coasters. She is such a sweet young lady. Very fun personality.
I will post pictures as soon as I can figure out how to do it.! Robert won't help me find the plug for his camera and Cherise said she needs software for me to use hers! Ugh.. I need one of my own.
Okay well I am off to play!
Happy night all .. I may post again over the weekend!

No comments:

Post a Comment

sock in the jaw

sock in the jaw
This pic is of a piece that i made a while back. I love the idea of coloring in the black and white pics

Partaaayy

Partaaayy
Fun piece I made. Again using the color on vintage pics

Followers