Sunday, July 19, 2009

SUNday

Hot as ususal in Arizona. So I was happy to spend most of the weekend at home in the cool A/C. I am lucky because I love my apartment. One of the things that helps to foster this love is the fact that the A/C is FREE! Yes FREE! However it is done, it is included in my rent. So my electric bill is at the highest $45!! YEAY! Being a one income person, this is a huge blessing. SO having said that..

I have done some sewing this weekend. I am trying to finish my latest apron. Working with Chiffon on an apron is not as easy as I would have liked but it is almost done.

Just a few more weeks and I will have my studio back. I will happily post some pics when it is put together. I have wonderful ideas for it.. just a matter of finding time to do them all!

Well thats it for right now. I will keep things updateded as possible!

No comments:

Post a Comment

sock in the jaw

sock in the jaw
This pic is of a piece that i made a while back. I love the idea of coloring in the black and white pics

Partaaayy

Partaaayy
Fun piece I made. Again using the color on vintage pics

Followers