Tuesday, August 18, 2009

Aunt Darling...

My nephew David and his wife Casey have three AMAZING kids. They are so well behaved and beautiful! I'm crazy bout them .. and if you know me at all you know that says a LOT! I have to say I am not a kid person. ANYWAY...
David is an officer (Captian I think) in the Marines and was away on assignment (in the states) so Casey goes to her hometown when he is away, on the way back to their home in California, they pass through Arizona and stop and stay with my sister or other nephew (cutie pattootties Brian and Lisa, newlyweds!) So I was intived to Brian and Lisas for dinner when they were in town.
The cutest little girl EVER(well ok since my daughter) is Ashley she is 4. She was calling me Aunt Arlene, but it comes out... Aunt DARLING!! ..... I LOVE IT!!! I think I may make this the name of my Apron line!
I will try to find a pic of the 3 kids if not then at least one of my Ashley!! She is a hoot!

Other than that not too much going on here. I am almost finished with the studio re-do. Gosh its a lot of work. I am exhausted. I dont know if I mentioned before but I am now unemployed and looking and so I am taking this time to take care of my studio and hopefully start a internet business in earnest.

Aunt Darling!

No comments:

Post a Comment

sock in the jaw

sock in the jaw
This pic is of a piece that i made a while back. I love the idea of coloring in the black and white pics

Partaaayy

Partaaayy
Fun piece I made. Again using the color on vintage pics

Followers