Sunday, August 2, 2009

Shopping in the heat!

Living in Arizona in the summer is really tough. Really tougher on the shopper! Usually, in the summer here, we stay inside, kind of like the winters in northern states. But! I enjoy my weekends, I like to go to thrift stores, antique stores, yard sales... so that means.. out in the heat! When it is 110 degrees, your a/c in the car is not very cooperative on short trips. Lots of starts and stops don't help!
ANYWAY.. I picked up some fun things.. I will be making more aprons!

I will post pictures as soon as I can get the little photo memory card thing out of the wrong slot that I stuck it in on the computer!!! ugh!

Well I have tons of work to do in the apartment. I purchased some shelves and angle irons, I hope to get those painted and up this week. I am almost done with the improvements in the bathroom.. smallest room first, it's an accomplishment and once that is done, then I can do more!

Ok off to do some painting!!

Happy night!

No comments:

Post a Comment

sock in the jaw

sock in the jaw
This pic is of a piece that i made a while back. I love the idea of coloring in the black and white pics

Partaaayy

Partaaayy
Fun piece I made. Again using the color on vintage pics

Followers