Sunday, August 9, 2009

I am Woman hear me.. meow..

Whew~ what a weekend. I was home all weekend. I moved 75% of the things that needed to be moved into my studio. This is HARD work! My body is screaming! Moving furniture alone is not easy!
I enlisted the help of my daughter Cherise and her boyfriend Larry. They helped to get the final pieces in and Larry was a sweetie and hooked up my puter again! YEA.. now I can blog!

So do you remember I mentioned that I said that I put the little disk thing that is in your camera that holds the pictures, into the wrong slot of my puter and I couldnt get it out? WELL I took my puter apart and got it! It was hiding but I found it. I also cleaned out the inside of the computer... man was that filthy!

Anyway.. I will get more pics and write more as I continue to put my studio together! Can't wait to get to create in here!!

No comments:

Post a Comment

sock in the jaw

sock in the jaw
This pic is of a piece that i made a while back. I love the idea of coloring in the black and white pics

Partaaayy

Partaaayy
Fun piece I made. Again using the color on vintage pics

Followers